Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Té Tonic NanoPack includes: 6 different flavoured infusions to spice up your Gin & Tonic cocktail
• 1 unit. Red Passion flavor (Dried apple, hibiscus, elderberry, rose-hip, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry and blackcurrant)
• 1 unit. Green flavor (Dried Cucumber, lemon rind, physalis, juniper berries, lemon verbena and cardamom)
• 1 unit. Rose Jasmine flavor (Hibiscus, to give the gin a light tint, dehydrated rose petals, orange blossom, green jasmine tea and dried apple)
• 1 unit. Yellow Citric flavor (lemon rind, hibiscus, juniper berries, camomile, physalis, lemon aroma and cardamom)
• 1 unit. Orange Energy flavor (Dried orange rind, dried lemon rind, whole cinnamon pods, mint, physalis, juniper berries and orange and cinnamon tea.)
• 1 unit. White Essential flavor (Physalis, lemon rind, juniper berries, black pepper, cardamom and orange blossom)
Steps to mix your Gin with our infusions, use a large bowl glass, add dry Gin. Gin is best when it has room temperature. Cold Gin will take longer to infuse.
For Red & Rose flavors insert infusion bag for 1 minute , then take out the bag. Add Tonic and ice after you removed the tea bag. For the other flavors leave the infusion bag for 4-7 minutes depending on the strength of flavor you desire
Made in Spain
All text & instructions on packaging is in English!
Service you can rely on: We provide a highly efficient service from the moment you place an order with us. Your order will be dispatched quickly by Amazon FBA. Te Tonic products are certified by the Health Registry and hold certificates of Quality Procedures in accordance with our model of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP). Our company is certified by Ambialia Spain and Levasam, and audited by multinational companies in the beverage industry and large retailers