Isle Of Jura Superstition Whisky, 70 cl
- EAN: 8712838322767
- Lightly peated with hints of smoke and spice
- Tastes of tangy cinnamon, ginger spice and honey with whispers of salty sea spray, rich coffee and roasted chestnuts
- Deep intense mahogany with glittering sun rays
- Firm and positive, yet forcibly mellow, strong accents of phenolic aromas, rich, sensual nuances of honey and marzipan
- Perfect for Summer BBQs and Winter walking
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: The floral rose sweetness of Turkish Delight, with the addition of honeycomb and aniseed, makes for a deliciously approachable yet well structured malt.
- Brand: Isle of Jura
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
The people of Jura are superstitious.
From the prophecy of the one-eyed Campbell to an aversion to cutting peat before May, age-old island beliefs resonate to this day. Drawing on Jura's finest older malts and spring-peated younger whiskies, Jura Superstition is a tribute to the people, the traditions and the mystical heritage that make Jura island life unique.
Colour - Deep intense mahogany with glittering sun rays
Nose - Firm and positive, yet forcibly mellow. Strong accents of phenolic aromas. Rich, sensual nuances of honey and marzipan.
Palate - Spice, honey, pine and peat aromas make a dramatic impact, the long years in oak casks have tempered and tamed this mystic spirit creating a long, lingering and tantalising aftertaste.
- Jura Origin 10 Year Old Whisky, 70 cl
- Highland Park 12 Year Old Orkney Malt Whisky Bottle, 70 cl
- Talisker Skye Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl
- Talisker Storm Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl
- Dalwhinnie Winter's Gold Whisky, 70 cl
- Jura Diurach's Own 16 Year Old Scotch Whisky, 70 cl
- Bowmore No.1 Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70 cl
- The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70 cl
- Auchentoshan American Oak Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70 cl
- Old Pulteney 12 Year Old Malt Whisky, 70 cl